Saturday, June 10, 2017

Colour Pop Ultra Matte vs NYX Lip Lingerie

If you read my blog you know that I like NYX lip lingerie, I recently tried Colour Pop Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks, here is a quick comparison of both products.


Packing
Both comes in a sleek pretty packing with a soft useful applicator. 

Formula
Both are highly pigmented, provide full coverage and one swipe is enough to show intense colour. Both are matte liquid lipsticks, Colour Pop formula is drier than NYX.

Application
Both applied easily with out any issue, dries in few seconds and they are nontransferable.

Longevity
Here is the main point where I love NYX than Colour Pop. NYX last long time on my lips with out being patchy or flaky. Colour Pop formula is so drying and it starts flaking after half an hour.  Even I need to remove it properly to get rid of patchy flaky lips. I am so sad, I heard lots of good things about their matte lipstick but it does not work for me. May be I have dry lips that's why it is not for me. 

Value for money
Colour Pop is only available online, it cost 6$ USD which is equal to around 8$AUD, it is cheaper but after adding shipping cost it is expensive. NYX cost 15$ and it is available in Priceline and Target store, I got mine for 9$ during 40% off sale.   

Final Verdict: NYX lip lingerie is the winner, The formula is great and last long on my lips. During 40% off sale, it became more affordable. The only problem is limited shade selection but still I think it is a best drugstore liquid lipstick in Australia.

Have you tried any of these, Love to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried NYX Lip Lingerie. The ColourPop Ultra MAttes aren't my favourite, but I love the Ultra Satins xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...