Thursday, June 1, 2017

Beautylish Haul

Last month I placed order with Beautylish and  I am pleasantly surprised with their service. I received my order within 10 days and it was securely packed.



Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette: I think this is the most photographed palette ever. I remember that few years back Urban Decay naked was everywhere in beauty community but this one beats Naked. Actually  it was my birthday present, unfortunately I can not buy it in Canberra. The only option is online purchase but it is always out of stock at Sephora and even on beautylish. So when I receive the email about its availability, I quickly ordered it.

It Cosmetics CC Cream: I just include this to get free shipping, it is 12 ml sample size and cost me 15 USD.

ABH Palette is really beautiful and it cost me 55$ AUD while its is sold for 75$AUD in Astralia. I am really enjoying this palette, detailed review will be coming soon.

My experience with Beautylish is excellent,  it is a very useful website  for those who do not live in a big city and can not access these brands. Their prices are reasonable too and they offer free shipping over 50$. 

Have you tried any of these, love to hear your thoughts, have a lovely weekend :)

Note: The mentioned prices are based on conversion rate of USD into AUD at the time of purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...