Monday, May 29, 2017

Top 4 Body Care Products in Winters

Winters are very harsh in Canberra. I do have itchy and problematic skin during cold weather.  Here is my top 4  body care products during winters,  I have reviewed each of them separately .


Dermaveen Soap Free Wash*: Best body wash for dry itchy skin, it is very gentle and can be used on little kids too.

Bio Oil*: It is a must have for dry itchy skin, it also improves overall texture of my skin.

Dermaveen Body Moisturiser spf 50+*: We should not forget sun protection in winters, this is very gentle sunscreen, can be used on face too. 

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion: My HG body moisturiser, great for all family members, I am using it for the last 3 years.

Have you tried any of these, love to hear your thoughts.

* Products provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I should really try the Dermaveen SPF body cream. I often forget to about my body when it comes to sunscreen xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog shows that this is possible to help with Ayurveda body care products for any kind of skin, Patanjali Ayurved help for those kinds of people. For more information click here: - body care products

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...