Thursday, May 18, 2017

Reasons to Love Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Price: 70$ Only at Mecca


There are so many new palettes coming out in beauty market and Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette is not getting much attention, I thought I should share this gem with my readers. 

I bought Too Faced Chocolate Bar last year, Before buying this, I spend almost an hour in Mecca Myer Sydney CBD, swatched almost all the palettes in store. I was confused with Stila Eyes are the Windows Soul but skipped it because colour does not show well on my skin. The second option was Urban Decay Naked 1 but the shade selection was boring, it only contains nude. Too faced Peach Palette has good shade selection but the quality of some shadows are not very good. Finally, I ended up buying this and I was so happy with my decision, as I did not want to waste money on useless products. 

Here is a quick review of this palette.
  • Unlike other high end brand palettes, It is reasonably priced in Australia as it is sold for 49$ USD in USA which is almost 67$ AUD.
  • The packing is very strong almost unbreakable, very easy to use and includes mirror.
  • All the shadows are great in quality, there is not a single bad guy. They are highly pigmented, buttery and creamy.
  • It contain variety of shades including mattes and shimmers, you can create different looks from casual to formal.
  • They are very easy to apply and blend without any fall out. They also last for long time without smudging and fading.
  • I love the colour selection, it is great for all skin tones, it contain browns, gold, nudes, rust, pinks and even blue.
  • It has highlighting shade Champagne Truffle which works excellent as a face highlighter, it really looks duochrome upon application.
I am not posting swatches as there are already tons of swatches available online. I think if you have this palette in your makeup collection, you do not need any other. 

You can never get wrong with this, while instead of getting into hyped products, it is much better to stick to this old favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...