Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara,Scandaleyes Bold Eyeliner and Brow This Way Review*

Available from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Kmart, Kmart, Big W and selected pharmacies,Woolworths. and Coles.

From left to right 
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara, Brow This Way and Scandaleyes Bold Eyeliner

Rimmel London Waterproof Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara* - RRP: $17.95 


Its non water proof version has been in a market for a while. It has traditional wand which is easy to use on upper and lower lashes.The formula is wet and takes few second to dry. For me only one coat is enough, it gives me nice long lashes which is great for every day natural looking. For more volume and curl I can apply more coats.t. It is truly water proof and stays perfectly on my eyes with out flaking and smudging. At the end of the day I need to use make up remover to clean this mascara.


Rimmel London Brow This Way Styling Gel with Argan Oil* - RRP: $12.95 


This is my favourite product in these products. I love to use brow gel and  I am very happy with this product. I got it in dark brown which is little bit darker than my natural eyebrows. The brow gel has a perfect sized wand and it is very easy to apply. It hold my lashes nicely with looking flaky or spiky. The formula is very creamy and smooth, it takes few second to dry. It instantly gives pigment and volume to my brows while keeping them in place. It last well with out smudging and budging.

Rimmel London Waterproof Scandaleyes Bold Eyeliner* - RRP: $12.95 


When I saw this for the first , I was bit surprised to see its shape, It has round ball like tip. After first few uses I find that this shape really works well for bold liner. It gives me a perfect thick winged eyeliner which last for the whole day. If you are good in applying liquid eyeliner, then this will be perfect for you. It is not ideal for precise application. It takes few seconds to dry, and it last for really very long time on my eyes with out flaking or smudging. It is an innovative eyeliner gives which gives such a smooth bold line.

*The product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...