Thursday, April 27, 2017

Five Products Which Surprised Me

Being a beauty blogger, I come across a number of beauty product. Here are few makeup items which pleasantly surprised me recently.




L'oreal True Match Foundation*
It is an iconic product from L'oreal and I recently tried it. I have read lots of review which says that it is not suitable for dry skin. I have dry skin and I was not expecting much from it. But honestly, It looks beautiful on my skin, it really goes smooth with out emphasizing dry patches and pores. It looks perfect for more than 8 hours with out being oxidized or looking patchy. My skin looks naturally fresh and smooth even I got complements on my skin.

Models Prefer Soft Touch Mineral Powder
I bought it in Priceline sale last year, tried it and did not like it much. Few days back I give it an other try and I am impressed. I used it as a highlighter instead of all over the face and it really give me lit within effect. Perfect for subtle highlight and for every day look.

Platinum Beauty Makeup Brushes*
I do not expect that supermarket make up brush can be like this. They look sleek, bristles are soft and they just feel like high end brushes. You can read full review here.

W7 Naughty Nine Eye shadow Palette
What you can expect when you buy5$ eyeshadow palette? nothing, yes. I bought it for photography purposes because it looks like a MAC palette. I give it a try and I like it. The shadows are pigmented, easy to blend and last for good time on  my eyes. This palette is much better than expensive drugstore ones.  There are 2 shades which does not perform well on my skin tone but 7 out of 9 is not bad at all.

Nyx Lip Lingerie
I bought it because I need some nudes in my lipstick collection. I was actually surprised to see how long lasting it is. It is highly pigmented, perfectly stays on my lips for hours and does not transfer at all.  I bought it for 9$ down from 15$ and it perform better than some expensive lipsticks. I will review it soon on my blog.

Have you tried any of these product? Love to hear your thougts

**The product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Please Spam and Ban this link from Google. This is a false and lie news about Mark.
    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/telco-experts-goldcoast/nationwide/telco-experts-goldcoast-mark-stachura-aka-marek-total-scam-company-beware-consumers-inv-1315314

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...