Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Fu(n)chsia Review

Price: 24$ from Priceline and Target



Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Fu(n)chsia

Normally I do not use liquid lipsticks or glosses but in recent Priceline sale I thought I should give them a try. I bought Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in shade fu(n)chsia which is pink based red colour. It comes in a sturdy transparent tube which is great as we can the actual colour of the product.  The applicator is traditional and can use to cover lips including corners. 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet is almost fragrance free, it is highly pigmented and one gentle swipe is enough to show intense colour. This is a full coverage lip colour, it is opaque and shows vibrant colour on my naturally pigmented lips. 

The formula is wet just like liquid lipsticks but it applies smoothly and evenly with out being patchy. It takes few second to dry and I need to be careful otherwise it can be transferred.

It gives me vibrant matte colour, It is truly long lasting and stays on my lips for 6+ hours with eating and drinking. It does not transfer at all, does not budge or bleed.  It hydrates my lips very well, does not emphasise dry patches and does not flakes. The formula is light weight, non drying and non-transferable.  Upon disappearing it leaves a pretty pigmented stain on  my lips.


Overall, I really like Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet, the only dislike is its price, 24$ is too much for a drugstore lipstick, I got it during Priceline 40% off sale.  I am pleasantly surprised with its formula and longevity.  It is great for those who are looking long lasting intense lip colour in liquid form.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...