Wednesday, March 22, 2017

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown 05 Review

 Price: 8.95$ from Priceline and Target Stores.



NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in dark brown 05

I bought NYX auto eyebrow during priceline 40% off cosmetics sale, you can find details here.  I have read mixed reviews about this product, some really love it while others are disappointed. It is  is available in 8 different shades, I feel that choosing right shade is very important to avoid disappointment.  I got it in the shade dark brown which is closer to my natural brow colour. 

It comes in a strong black packing with a twist function pencil on one side and a brow brush on the other. The pencil is thick and has oval shape, great to fake fuller brows but not good for precise application. It is well pigmented, one swipe is enough to show good colour. I have used a number of brow products and find that brow products are not suppose to be very dark like eyeliners, they should give a soft pigment to our brows. This brow pencil gives me natural looking fuller brows and even I do not need to use any other brow product.  My eyebrow does not look overdrawn which I absolutely love. 

NYX auto brow pencil is a long lasting product and last on my brows for more than 7 hours with out smudging and fading.

Overall, I love this brow pencil, it instantly gives me beautiful natural looking brows.  I use it on daily basis and find it a perfect dupe of benefit goof proof with the friction of price. I recommend it for every one but not for those who are looking for precise brow pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...