Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October Favourites 2016

Here is few products which I used a lot in September


Maybelline Blushes Nudes Eyeshadow Palette: I like the colour selection of this palette, but there are few hits and misses. The bottom raw has better pigmentation and shades are much easy to use.

Loreal Infalible Powder Foundation: The loreal logo wear off  even after a months use but the powder foundation is not as bad as the packing, it provides good coverage and last for hours .

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil: I own two shades dark brown and black brown. Dark brown is actually reddish while Black brown is brownish black. They are well pigmented and last for long time.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer and Shine Lipsticks: It keeps my lips hydrated and looks very natural.

Neutrogena Micelar Gel to Foam Cleanser: My new favourite two in one cleanser. 

Natio Blush in Peach Glow: A perfect peach blush looks very natural on my pale complexion.

Antipodies Hossana H2O Skin Plumping Serum: I got 10 ml sample in David Jones Sampler Tote, It works well with my dry skin, it is hydrating serum and make skin silky soft.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer: An old favourite product, it is perfect for soft contouring.  

Have you tried any of these products? Love to hear your thoughts.

This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party  on  Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life

11 comments:

  1. I never use the Maybelline blushed nudes palette. I need to try it again and start using it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some shades are really pretty, I hope you like it.

      Delete
  2. Salon Alure provide best haircut in purcellville Salon Alure, located in Purcellville, VA, is a top-rated, Aveda family salon with over 20 years experience in the beauty industry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to like the Rimmel lipsticks but I prefer a fuller coverage lipstick. I just bought INIKA Organic blush in Peachy Keen. It is the most flattering shade on my pale skin too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Rimmel lipstick is not full coverage, Love to hear your thoughts on Inika blush, I have never tried any thing from Inika.

      Delete
  4. I've heard so many lovely things about Antipodies skincare, and keep seeing them on Feelunique - will add a couple of things to cart during their Black Friday sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first Antipodies product and I am impressed, will try some more in future.

      Delete
  5. I've heard some great things about the Maybelline blushed nudes palette. The colours look great! Great favorites for the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as a drugstore palette, it is good and I love the colour selection too.

      Delete
  6. I like my Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette but I prefer the original Nudes one and use that almost daily. Love Benefit Hoola!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not own original one, love to read a blog post on comparison of both and your recommendation.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...