Sunday, November 6, 2016

Griffin and Row - Enrich Antioxidant Night Cream Review

Price and Availability: 42$ online only
I have dry skin and I can not live with out a moisturiser. An anti aging night cream is my best friend when it comes to skin care. Currently I am using Griffin and Row Enrich night cream and my skin is really loving this natural product. 
Griffin and Row is an Australian skin care company, who produces naturally effective skin care which are free of harmful chemicals. Their skin care products are just like a healthy food for all skin types.
 

For Label Lovers
Griffin and Row Enrich Antioxidant Night Cream comes in a nice tube packing which is very easy to use and the packing keeps the ingredients away from light and air.  It has creamy consistency and has very light plants like smell. I only need pea size amount for my entire face and neck. It quickly absorbs into my dry skin with out making it greasy or oily. It is not very heavy duty, and it can work well with all skin types including dry, oily, normal and combination skin. In first few applications, it instantly moisturised my skin leaving it soft and silky. I keeps my skin well hydrated for hours and I wake up with fresh healthy looking skin.

This night cream has concentrated anti oxidant power and it can works as eye cream too. So I am not using eye cream during this trial and my skin around eyes are still looking soft and fresh. (It is an  additional benefit that I can skip an extra step into my night time routine). After few days of regular use, my skin looks silky, smooth and well hydrated. All dry patches are disappear, moisture level is increased and finally I have healthy, fresh and nourished skin for 24 hours a day.

Overall I am very happy to find this Antioxidant Night Cream and I am satisfy with the results. This  night cream is suitable for all skin types and for those who are looking natural anti aging skin care products. This night cream may not work very well with acne pron skin as it does not claim to reduce acne or break outs.


*This products is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...