Monday, April 18, 2016

Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette in Coral Glow Review*

Rimmel Kate Sculpturing palette:16.95$ Priceline,Chemist warehouse, Supremarkets,Target, Big W





Swatches from left to right
Highlighter, Contour and Blush 

Rimmel Kate Sculpturing Palette comes in nice sleek packing. It has three shades, Light illuminator for highlighting, Peach colour for blush and Brown one for contouring. All these shades have silky powdery texture and they are highly pigmented. They apply and blend easily with very little fallout. All shades work well on my light to medium skin tone and only one swipe is enough to show the  colour. I recommend using it light handed, other wise you will apply too much.

 The best thing about this kit is its longevity. It lasts long on my face, even it cannot be removed with few plashes of water. I feel that their formula is very similar to Rimmel Blushes, They are also highly pigmented and long lasting. you can read my review here.

This is multipurpose palette and suitable for everyone even if you are not into contouring and strobing. These three shades are perfect for eye shadows, and the small compact is great for travelling. 

I highly recommend it for every one but those who have very dark skin tone, the bronzer will not work for them, they can still enjoy using highlighter and blush.

*This products is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

8 comments:

  1. Great review! I ordered one in the beautorium on beauty heaven. I can't wait for it to arrive, it seems like such a great little palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its truly a great little palette, I missed beautorium this time to save my points.

      Delete
  2. I almost picked this up in the priceline 40% off make-up the other week.
    Great Review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, I love to see your Priceline haul, hope you will post it soon.

      Delete
  3. I was sent this too but have yet to try it! It sounds so nice xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Jasmine, I really like this palette and it is great for travelling too.

      Delete
  4. I have a love hate relationship with this product Im still trying to work out whether I like it or not!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really, It do work well with my dry skin type and I love it even after few applications.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...