Thursday, January 28, 2016

Essence Matte touch Blush in peach me up 10

Price: 5.10$ from Priceline and Target




Swatches from left to right: Light swatch (one layer), heavy swatch (multiple layers) and   Blended

Comes in a round transparent packing which is similar to their silky touch blush. I got the shade peach which is nice yellow based peach colour. The blush itself is finely milled but not highly pigmented. You need to work hard to take the product on your brush and you need to build up the colour.  While I will not say that its a bad product because some high end blushes are also not very pigmented and still hyped, but I do love pigmented blushes. I will compare it with essence silky touch blush, this one is not very powdery and pigmented but also there is no product fallout when you use it.

It blends effortlessly on checks and works well with my natural skin colour with out emphasizing pores and dry patches. It is long lasting and on my skin lasts for 5+ hours.

Overall, its a good blush for the price and for those who love matte blushes. But it is not as great as Essence silky touch blushes.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try their blushes ! I feel so behind LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in US monica hein thats why u do not need to try these budget brands. Here in Australia, Make up is ridiculously expensive and we need to try budget brands:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...